Monday, February 12, 2007

Month 2, day 12

Weight: 20 stone 8 lbs
GTD: In 2, Processing 71, Someday 50, Done 50

This marks the first time I managed to get my number of processing tasks done. Mainly because i worked a lot over the keekend geting a work related project finished.

I've been feeling far more hungry than usual recently. The SLD seems to have stopped working, even with my higher oil intake. I'm now feeling quite hungry a lot of the time, and the appetite suppression that I noticed has gone: On Saturday I ate a whole baguette without problems. It is a bit disheartening. Still, GTD seems to be keeping me organised (despite the best efforts of certain conveyancing lawyers to overload me with stress due to their inability to do anything).

I'm going to keep on with the Shangri-la diet until the end of march, but currently it is falling out favour with me as a long term diet mechanism.

No comments: