Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Month 2, Day 13: Getting Purer Things Done

Weight: 20 Stone 7.5 lb
GTD: In 3, Processing 72, Someday 51, Done 61

I didn't feel hungry yesterday, but did eat a large lunch (a steak sandwich and a beer, as a mini work celebration). With a Valentines meal tomorrow (quite why Herself chose Pizza Hut, I'll never understand, but its cheap... if you ignore the cost of me driving to and from Yarmouth to be there), its going to be a bad week for food. My body will be less of a temple, and more of a run down strip mall.

I discovered a 100 point check list of things to achieve if you are integrating GTD into your life. My initial urge was to treat is as a purity test (do people even know what purity tests are these days?) I'm current 33% of my way to being a GTD master. I jotted down some things I think I need to look up in order to improve:

Learn about Master Projects List
Instigate a waiting for list
Instigate a loaned/borrowed list
Check office supplies against list in book
Reread higher altitudes section of book
Reread natural planning model section
Reread 3fold model for evaluating daily work
Reread 4 crietrea model for choosing actions
Listen to 43 folders podacasts

These are all going onto my to do list.

No comments: