Thursday, February 8, 2007

Month 2 , Day 8: Oil Surplus

Weight: 20 Stone 7.5 lbs
GTD Inbox:3, Processing 78, Done 25, Someday/Oneday 50

I upped my oil intake to 4 tablespoons a day (starting from last night, I'll now take two tablespoons in the evening). So far I'm still on the hungry side of satisfied, although not crying out for food. We'll have to see how it goes over the next few days. I seem to be back on track losing weight, although my moving average remains below 3.5 lbs per week, and probably will until Sunday, I guess.

Yesterday I had an odd experience. A new coffee machine arrived at work, and i was one of the first to try it out. I currently limit myself to one instant coffee a day, but yesterday the new coffee machine meant I had a weak (half cup) espresso at about 2pm. By half past two, I was buzzing. While trying to draw a straight line, my hand wobbled vigorously. I was awake and active all afternoon and well into the evening. It was only about 9pm that I really came back to normal. All on one cup of coffee. I'm mentioning this more for reference both for the diet, and for getting things done, in case this experience is related to either one.

No comments: