Monday, February 19, 2007

Month 2, Day 19: Still here

Weight: 20 Stone 8.0 lbs
GTD: In 0, todo 70, Someday 45, Done 92

I missed the last few days of blogging. My weight has remained the same, but I managed to sort out a lot of the other issues that are on my plate, including getting quotes for work I need to do on the new house. I still don't have a moving date, but it can't be long now.

I have had several experiences of my appetite being reduced - or at least of feeling full far sooner than I would have done previously. So while I'm plateauing at the moment, my faith in the shangri-la diet is currently remaining.

I've noticed a flaw in GTD though. Some tasks simply are not getting done. I can't get motivated to do them, because they are so large (in particular processing rooms in my house). I'm probably going to change those tasks into projects, and choose particular areas which need to be processed, then set about them instead.

No comments: