Monday, January 1, 2007

Day 1

My first discovery is that it is hard to have a period of two hours in which you have no flavour: no coffee, tea or anything other than water.

I should add a few notes about how I'm going to do this diet:

I will be adjusting what I eat. I will be trying to eat less. And I'll be trying to make what I eat healthier, which means essentially: less fried foods, less sugar, more veg with each meal.

But I'll be recording if I'm hungry or not. Lots of hunger when it isn't eating time means that shangri-la isn't working

I will be exercising. I don't know how much. It will be a slow work up to vigorous exercise

At 11 am I woke up and drank apple juice
At 12 pm I had my first oil (2 tablespoons washed down with a cup of hot sugar water, 1 teaspoon)
Straight after this I got very strong hunger pangs.
At 1 pm I ate lunch
At 2 pm I went out with herself for a vigorous walk
At 3pm we arrived home.
I was hungry again. But also had a curious full feeling
At 4pm I am still feeling buth hungry and full. Hunger is possibly winning.
Ate tea at 6pm. Didn't feel full
By 8.30 was feeling hungry again
oil at 10.30

No comments: