Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 25

21 Stone 1 lb



Yesterday was a fairly normal day. No hunger, small portions, healthy food. The quantity of rice I want with my evening meal seems to be dropping, while the quantity of veg is rising slightly. Steamed leeks add a lot of flavour to my rice bowl. Now I think about it, I seem to recall onion doing the same last time I dieted. I should also probably investigate roasting vegetables to add some variety to my evening meals.



I'm sure I wouldn't believe what I am eating now, if I was told about it a month ago.



This morning I've been very hungry. I was perfectly satisfied after my normal breakfast, but by mid-morning my stomach was demanding more, and being satisfied by neither a normal cuppa (no sugar, semi-skimmed milk), nor my 'oh God I'm drinking a lot of caffine' alternative of nettle tea (which thankfully seems to have found its way out of health food shops and into Tesco in the last few weeks). I wolfed down my lunch (3 carrots, 1 pepper, 4 Ryvita), and I'm hoping that will keep me going 'till this evening.

No comments: