Saturday, January 27, 2007

Day 27

20 Stone 13.5 lb



It seems odd to start writing one of these entries with the words 20 stone. But I've made a breakthrough and I'm still on the way down. Saturday is the day I compare my week on week weight loss, and this week I'm down 3 pounds. Which is enough for me to decide that I won't be increasing my oil intake.



Yesterday I published an essay about how I'm measuring my weight loss. From that it is probably clear that I'm not as impressed as I was with the week by week weight loss measurement, so, while I'll still keep an eye on it, I'm going to change one of my rules. I will increase my oil consumption if, on any day, my moving average week on week weight loss falls below 3lbs. I've also decided I'll decrease it it ever goes above 6.5lbs (not that that seems likely at the moment)



Just out of interest, the percentage of my target weight loss I am losing each week seems to be set at around 3% I'll be curious to see how or if that changes.

No comments: