Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 16

21 stone 7 lb



Halfway Point!



It is halfway through the challenge, and so far the diet is winning. Without a doubt, the shangri-la diet has affected my appetite, and is helping me lose weight. Would I be losing weight without dieting as well? The fact that I had what would have been less than an ordinary pre-diet-sized meal, and it filled me up so much suggests I would have been unable to continue to eat the quantities I was eating. Nevertheless, I think the diet has helped with my weight loss so far.



I'm currently experiencing my first real hump: 4 days now without weight loss. I'm heading back in the right direction without adjusting my eating habits though, so hopefully tomorrow morning, it will be over and I'll be back on track... I really don't want to increase my oil intake!



Unless something big happens, when the challenge is over, I will be continuing with the diet indefinitely, and I will be recommending this diet to anyone who needs to lose weight, or get in control of their relationship with food.

No comments: